Open Date: March 8, 2018
Close Date: Open until filled
Agency: Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Position: Executive Administrative Assistant
Positions Available: 2
Work Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Citizenship: US Citizen Travel: Local
The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) enables DoD and the U.S. Government to prepare for and combat weapons of mass destruction and improvised threats and to ensure nuclear deterrence. DTRA is looking for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Director and Senior Level Executives of the Department.
· Perform administrative duties, in a fast paced, highly visible office environment. Products, services, and performance should be high quality, professional and timely.
· Duties include, but are not limited to, office management, correspondence development, records/files management, database management/data entry, web content management, and desktop publishing, Microsoft Office familiarity (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Access).
· Office supply inventory (track/order supplies), clerical/secretarial duties, and visitor reception/escorting.
· Communicate with agency personnel and stakeholders to answer telephonic or electronic inquiries, collect information updates and schedule activities as needed.
· Prepare a variety of handout types excel spreadsheets, recurring reports, and standard templates.
· Work with staff to create monthly reporting format and conduct briefings as requested. Provide user analytics, assist staff in analysis, and provide recommendations.
· Attend meetings to transcribe record meeting minutes and compile data to distribute internal and external efforts in forums, working groups as specified by the Government.
· Must be able to effectively communicate in English verbally and in written form.
· Must work with Defense Travel System (DTS) and Air Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS) and ability to train office staff in its use.
· Ability to reconcile travel vouchers
· Ability to handle various tasks, verbal, written and grammatical skills, interpersonal skills and interactions with government or corporate personnel in key positions.
· Ability to work in fast paced environment, highly desired.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite applications of Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Access.
· Proficient with Adobe Acrobat.