Description: DSCA directs, administers and provides Department of Defense (DOD)-wide guidance for the execution of assigned Security Cooperation programs. DSCA issues are often complex, urgent, and span the phases of conflict from shaping the environment to enabling civil authority activities. The agency performs these activities by collaborating closely with the interagency, industry and partner nations. Moreover, DSCA seeks to maximize Security Cooperation program effectiveness and ensures that efforts align with national security priorities. Our Executive Administrative Support Specialist perform a wide range of office duties for various Integrated Regional Teams (IRT’s) supporting the Combatant Commands (COCOM’s). The work may involve activities such as but not limited to: control of internal work-flow and processes of the civilian staff directly supporting the Director, Deputy Director, and their military/civilian assistants, and enterprise-wide management functioning of the DSCA headquarters element.
• Provide assistance to Senior Directorate Leadership prepare a variety of documents (i.e., letters, reports, and rosters, memos, correspondence and read-ahead’s); graph, presentations and PowerPoint slides. Preparation of documents shall be accomplished in accordance with applicable agency formats and DoD policy standards which will be provided to contractor for references.
• Assist in the preparation and coordination to support internal and/or external meetings to include functions (i.e., scheduling, sending invites, setting up teleconferences, reserving parking for guests, preparing conference rooms, and a variety of preparatory documents to support meetings).
• Communicate with agency personnel and stakeholders to answer telephonic or electronic inquiries, collect information updates and schedule activities as needed.
• Prepare a variety of handout types excel spreadsheets, recurring reports, and standard templates. Work with staff to create monthly reporting format and conduct briefings as requested. Provide user analytics, assist staff in analysis, and provide recommendations. Attend meetings to transcribe record meeting minutes and compile data to distribute internal and external efforts in forums, working groups as specified by the Government.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English verbally and orally.
• Ability to handle various tasks, verbal, written and grammatical skills, interpersonal skills and interactions with government or corporate personnel in key positions.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment, desired.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite applications of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Proficient with Adobe Acrobat and SharePoint.
• Working knowledge of Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS), desired.
• Bachelor’s degree highly desired and/or a minimum of four (4) years of work experience of executive-level administrative support.
• Knowledge and prior experience in coordination, scheduling, preparation, proof reading and editing of various reports or correspondence, records management, budget tracking, travel planning, screening documents and distribution and routing phone messages or calls to appropriate parties.